Saturday, July 10, 2010

Booze Nightiee!

With my close friend, Tomas. This was taken at The Tent yesterday at about 1am (July 10, 2010) right after the pajama themed welcome party at school. Mind you, I was still wearing a pajama and did not anymore change. It has been forever since the last time I went out and drink--oh and get a bit drunk. Yeah, a bit, okay?

I had fun! So much fun. Well, at some point I felt a surge of guilt since my other girl friend has to go home early 'coz her boyfriend's in rage already (haha) and I was the only girl left in the company of 5 guy friends and a happy Tomas. The thought of it makes me a little uncomfortable. But then again I trust these people and I just don't wanna go home yet. I wanna have fun and kill time. I have been dead busy the past weeks so a little fun time like this wont hurt. Besides, this may be the only time we have  for a slight booze before we get all consumed by our thesis writing. So I stayed and had my break from all the crappy things I have been dealing with alone for the past weeks. Awesome. Went home past 4 in the morning.

That was a blast. Overwhelming talks, overflowing drinks. I thank this happened. For one night, I was spared from soaking my pillow of never ending tears again. For a moment, I forgot I was yearning for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment